The top-of-the-line IQ200 Densitometer, engineered with
the latest in software technology, is so easy to use that
an operator's manual isn't even needed! Yet, the IQ200 fulfills
your press and pre-press quality control needs with precision.
It quickly and easily computes all standard densitometric
functions: from density and density difference to dot area
and dot gain, as well as contrast, trap, hue error and grayness.
The IQ200 Densitometer has proven itself an indispensable
workhorse for printers. No other portable densitometer available
today offers such versatility and convenience.
- Available functions: Density, Density Difference, Dot
Area, Dot Gain, Trap, Contrast, Hue Error and Grayness.
- Simultaneous display of all filter densities: Shows the
major filter value in large characters; the three minor
values are shown smaller.
- Plainly worded, self-guiding prompts: .Simple directions
appear on the display; no complicated operating instructions
or training manuals to study.
- Large, high-contrast display area: Easy-to-read display
can be viewed from virtually any angle.
- Murray-Davies and Yule-Nielsen dot area calculations:
Switch between equations at the touch of a button.
- Automatic turnoff: Saves battery by shutting off after
90 seconds of non-use.
- Several thousand readings per battery charge: Also runs
from the A.C. adapter/charger.
- RS-232 output port: Use with a printer for reports, or
a computer for analysis or data storage. Selectable manual
or automatic transfer.
- Easy software calibration: Eliminates trial-and-error
- Optional Statistical Process Control (SPC) package: D-Stat
software for control and monitoring of printing process.
- Available in French or Spanish: Displays all user prompts
in the selected language.